Instructor Review of edTPA Activities
Viewing edTPA Activities
edTPA activities can be viewed by instructors just like any other activity in Student Learning and Licensure. This includes each student candidate’s submission status. However, because students submit their files directly to edTPA, there is no internal assessment to be performed. So, instructors can only view edTPA activity submissions and status.
To view status of an edTPA activity:
- From you In Progress tab, click the title of the course section containing the edTPA activity you’d like to view.
- From the Activity tab, click the activity you’d like to view.
- The Activity Details page shows each student candidate’s name, and their submission status: either Awaiting Submission or Done.
To view the files submitted by a student candidate:
- From the Activity Details screen, click on a student candidate who’s submission status is Done.
- To view a file, hover over a file and click the Download icon.
- Open the file from the location to which it was downloaded.