To attach one or more files from your device to an activity, please follow these steps:
- Log into your student account
- From the In-progress tab, click on the name of the course where you are attempting to submit.
- Click on the title of the activity.
- If you need to attach a file, then your instructor would have created an attachment component. This will appear as a "Select File" button. Click this button to select a file. Note: If you do not see the "Select File" button available within the activity, please contact your instructor directly. They would need to make this button available to you before you could attach a file.
- In the attachment window that opens, select Local File.
- Click the "Choose File" button.
- In the window which opens, find one file on your device that you would like to attach and click "Open".
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 as needed to attach more files.
- Click the "Insert" button to attach the selected file(s) to the activity.