Opening & Completing a Course Evaluation
- Open your pending tasks to view your current open Course Evaluation(s). You can find your pending tasks by clicking on the “flag” icon in the top right of the screen, as show below. Note that the icon will be red if you have unread pending tasks.
Click on the Flag Icon to Open Pending Tasks
Click on Home and then Tasks in the Main Menu to Open Pending Tasks
- If you have multiple course evaluations to complete, select the one you want to complete first from your list of pending tasks.
- Complete the course evaluation form and then click one of the buttons at the bottom of the evaluation:
- Save to save your answers and return to complete the evaluation at the later time.
- Submit to finish and send your answers.
- Close to return to your task list without saving or submitting the evaluation.
Confirming Your Submission
After you submit a Course Evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email.
You will also receive a status message in the Tk20 by Watermark application once you have completed all of your pending Course Evaluations.
You can also refer to the video link: Completing a Course Evaluation