The Faculty Credentialing module offers three (3) ways to select the faculty members for whom you want to run a report or review or approve credentials.
For other options See "Browse for Multiple Faculty Members by Area" or See "Browse for Multiple Faculty Members by the Courses They Teach."
|Only one of these methods can be used at a time. If you have entered information into any of these areas and then click in another area, you will be alerted and asked to choose between them.|
To search for a single faculty member by name
- Enter the first name, last name or both in the Search for a single faculty field.
This field uses predictive text to speed your search. After you have entered three characters, a list of potential results displays, with the letters matching your search highlighted in red. If you continue to type, the list will refresh accordingly.
- Select a faculty member from the list.
- If you are running a Report for this faculty member, click Continue to proceed.
- If you are credentialing this faculty member, click Review Credentials to proceed.
To clear a single faculty search
- If a name was previously selected, a red X to the right of that name will enable you to clear the selection and begin a new search.