In LiveText, an "assignment" is posted on the Dashboard and represents a task that your instructor has asked you to complete. The assignment is posted for a specific course that you are enrolled in on LiveText.
To view your assignments, follow these steps:
1. Click the Dashboard tab.
2. Using the Term drop down box select the appropriate term.
3. Using the Courses drop down box select the appropriate course.
4. Locate the title of the assignment on your Dashboard. Below the title you will see one of the following buttons depending on the status of the assignment:
- Begin Assignment: this will appear if you have not clicked on the assignment before
- Continue Assignment: this will appear if you have clicked on the assignment but have not submitted yet, or if your instructor has requested that you resubmit the assignment
- View Assignment: this will appear if you have submitted the assignment but your instructor has not submitted their assessment
- View Assessment: this will appear once your instructor has submitted their assessment
*If you are able to see your course in LiveText but there are no assignments posted, please contact your instructor or the LiveText Administrator at your school.