To assign these permissions:
- Go to TS Coordinator on the top navigation bar
- Click the DRF Programs link
- Select the program from the Active or Inactive Programs menu
- From the Enrollment tab, select Assign Managers from the pull-down menu near the top of the area and then click Go
- On the next screen, click Assign New Managers
- Then click the Launch Member Locator button
- In the Member Locator window, you can search for the faculty members by name, or click Select Categories/Local Areas in the Basic Search area.
- Check the boxes to select the names of the appropriate faculty members, and then click the Save button. From the Assign Managers screen, you can check the management permissions you would like them to have, (Generate Reports), and then click the Assign button.
Note: Only faculty members with access to the TS Coordinator tools can generate reports on a program. If you see "N/A" in "Program Setup" and "Generate Reports" columns, then the faculty member needs to be made a TS Coordinator by our Support Team.See this article for directions to add TS Coordinator access for a user: TS Coordinator Access
The Support Team will confirm when they have been given TS Coordinator access and then you will be able to assign them as a Manager with reporting permissions in your program.