Why does it exist?
The Faculty Success Beta environment is available so that…
- Your campus can test out new features that Faculty Success is preparing to launch to the Production environment.
- Your developers can test integrations between your systems and Faculty Success, for example, course loads from your SIS or data extracts for web profiles.
- Faculty Success staff can test advanced changes that you initiate from Work Requests.
How do I access it?
Other things to note:
- The Beta environment has its data refreshed from the Production environment every weekend. When a refresh occurs, changes that were made in the Beta environment during a given week are undone and replaced with Production environment data.
- With the exception of password reset emails for users set to Local Authentication, the Beta environment does not send emails.
- We do not monitor Work Requests submitted in the Beta environment.