All contents on Faculty Success Web pages are protected by copyright and all rights are reserved worldwide. No portion of the information on this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Faculty Success, LLC, except as outlined below. Visitors are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
Authorized Reproductions of Content
Derivative works for educational or instructional purposes for users of a Faculty Success solution are permitted, though Faculty Success is not liable for the information contained in such works, as the original work may be updated at any time without notification. As such, the derivative work may not suggest or imply in any way that the content or work as a whole has been reviewed or approved by Faculty Success.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("marks") displayed on this website are the property of Faculty Success, LLC or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these marks without the prior written consent of Faculty Success or such third party that may own the mark, except as outlined below. "FacultySuccess," "FS," "ActivityInsight," "AI," "CourseResponse," and "CR," along with their associated logos are trademarks of Faculty Success, LLC.
Authorized Use of Marks
- Trademarks and logos may be used for educational or promotional content for users of the system, as long as the use of the trademark within the content does not suggest or imply that Faculty Success has reviewed or approved the content. Examples include, but are not limited to, materials produced for the training of end users on your campus and for promotion of the system on campus.
- Trademarks and logos may be used on portal or Shibboleth login pages.
- Faculty Success trademark and logo may be used on faculty profiles if web services has been utilized to build the profiles.
Unauthorized Use of Marks
- No client logo may contain a solution trademark, such as "FacultySuccess", "ActivityInsight," "CourseResponse," or their corresponding logos. (Client logos are displayed in the lower left hand corner of client-specific Faculty Success sites.)
- With the exception of authorized uses outlined in the previous section, no other use of Faculty Success' trademarks is authorized without prior written permission from Faculty Success.
To inquire about this policy or request written consent for use of a Faculty Success trademark or logo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.