- Adds a Surveys Status Admin page that allows SS&E Administrator users to filter, select, and delete pending and/or completed survey responses. For more information, click here.
- Adds a button to the Scheduled Jobs page that allows Technical Consultants to quickly refresh the student and person application database views while configuring data imports with clients during implementation or consulting projects.
Improves keyboard navigation accessibility by changing how interactive elements look and respond to keyboard interactions.
Prospect Management Enhancements
Adds a Source tab to the Individual Prospect Manual Entry form
- This allows users to manually associate a Prospect Source with an individual prospect.
- Prospect sources are used to determine how a prospect record was created. eg. how the specific prospect was first engaged with.
- From the Individual Prospect Entry Form Source tab, users can also add a new prospect source on the fly if at least one of their role permissions allows "Can Create Prospect Sources".
- Adds a Prospect Source dropdown to the Prospects CSV File Import
- Assigning a prospect source to the Prospect CSV Bulk Prospect Upload should help easily identify where this specific list of prospects originated from.
- All successful uploads from the Prospect CSV will be assigned the selected prospect source, unless their person record already exists and already has an existing source.
- From the Upload Prospects CSV Import Admin page, users can also add a new prospect source on the fly if at least one of their role permissions allows "Can Create Prospect Sources".
- Renames the "Birth Date” label to “Birthdate” on Inquiry Forms, the CSV Import view, and Duplicate Detection Administration.