What's the best way to raise a ticket with Watermark's Support Team?
It's the Submit A Request form from the Help Center!
Our Submit A Request form might take an extra minute to fill out (as opposed to sending an email), but it's the best way to raise a ticket with Watermark Support for these reasons:
- It has fields for all the crucial information our Support Team members need to understand your question or issue.
- It routes automatically and directly to our Support team members with expertise in the product you are asking about, getting you the answers you need faster.
Please take a look at the quick video walkthrough below:
How to Submit A Request from the Help Center:
First, access the Help Center either by clicking the question mark or “Help” link from your product or by going directly to support.watermarkinsights.com.
We encourage you to browse or search our continuously updated knowledge base for articles and guidance first, as many common questions can be quickly answered this way.
To create a ticket for the Support Team, click the Submit A Request button either at the top right or the bottom center of any Help Center page.
- Enter the email address that is associated with your Watermark account
- Enter your first and last name as it appears on your Watermark account
- In the subject line, provide a headline for your question
- Select your role in your Watermark product
- Select the Watermark product your question pertains to
- Optional– After selecting your product an optional question will appear asking if you consulted a Help Center article. We always want to make it easier to get the help you need, so we’d love it if you gave us any feedback (good or bad) on the articles you tried to use for your question.
- Enter your school’s name (for example, instead of FSU, type Florida State University)
- Describe your issue or question in the Description field. Provide as many details as possible, including the steps you took and the task you were trying to complete.
- Add screenshots or other relevant documentation as an attachment.
- Click Submit
You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket number and you’ll receive a response from a Support Team member soon (usually in 1 hour or less).
Help is on the way!
And that’s how easy it is to Submit A Request from the Watermark Help Center.
To see all the options for contacting Watermark Support, please see the article: