Resources for New Watermark Administrators using Planning & Self-Study
In the event that you have a change in personnel for a Watermark Administrator, we recommend taking the following steps to ensure that your new Watermark Administrator(s) fully understands and is ready to complete the necessary tasks for effective software management.
1. Contact Your Client Success Manager (CSM) - Notify your CSM of any major changes in personnel. This will help them keep most current on your stakeholders, as well as allow them to provide you with additional options and resources to assist with new administrator training.
Note: If you don’t know who your CSM is or how to contact them, please contact support.
2. The Watermark Academy - The Watermark Academy is managed by our Client Services Implementation Team and provides a variety of training resources and learning materials for Watermark administrators.
The Academy offers the following options:
- Implementation Path - The path showcases mini-courses designed to train users on specific aspects of Watermark's products.
- Launch Success Kits - Launch Success Kits are free courses that provide resources and best practices to help you begin training end users on the skills they will need to interact with the Watermark tool on campus.
- Consultation hours - If you need live training, you can easily register for training from a Product Consultant. Likewise, you can contact your Client Success Manager to arrange additional training sessions.
- Webinars - A list of free previous and upcoming webinars.
- Certifications - Our certifications allow Watermark Administrators to demonstrate their expertise in the software through an intensive certification course. (Upon successful completion, Administrators will receive a LinkedIn badge!)
3. The Watermark Help Center - The Help Center is managed by our Client Support Team and its knowledge base is a useful tool that displays information by Watermark product and user role. As a Watermark Administrators, you can easily search for, navigate, and learn key information that will help in your daily tasks of managing Watermark's solutions.
You can also get in touch with the Client Support Team through our Web Form (click "Submit A Request" in the top right or bottom of the page) or through our Messaging Chat widget on the lower right of each page.
Click here for Client Support hours and the best way to get in touch: Contacting Watermark's Customer Support