To view ALL SS&E articles in the Watermark Help Center, Student Success & Engagement users should access the Watermark Help Center by logging in from the SS&E application.
- Many SS&E articles can only be accessed by users that are logged in through the product.
- If a support article link opens on the Watermark website/homepage, and the article linked from the support ticket is not found, this indicates that you are not logged in to SS&E.
- To find a linked article, first log in to SS&E and then click on the support article links.
How to login to search SS&E Support Articles
To reach the Watermark Help Center:
- Login to SS&E (using your institution's SSO)
- From the top right corner, click on the logged-in user profile picture to open a dropdown menu
- Select Support from the logged-in user profile menu to access the Watermark Help Center
- The Watermark Help Center will open on the Student Success & Engagement main page that lists all of the SS&E Support article categories
- Logging in this way from within SS&E will allow users to search on ALL of the SS&E articles and view results from all SS&E articles included in the Watermark Help Center.
- Selecting the question mark icon “?” in the top right corner of SS&E will land on the SS&E Release Notes section within the SS&E News & Updates category. From here, you can view the latest release notes or browse and search for other topics in the Watermark Help Center.
- Selecting "Support" from the logged-in user's profile picture dropdown menu will land on the main page of the SS&E knowledge base in the Watermark Help Center. From here, you can view all SS&E categories and sections to search or browse/select any section to view the support articles included within the section.
How to search the SS&E Knowledge Base
Once authenticated via institutional SSO into Student Success & Engagement, this will allow access to all articles included in the Watermark Help Center for all Watermark products.
- Searching on the Student Success & Engagement main page will return results from within all the SS&E knowledge base category sections.
- Searching the help center from any other page will display results for all Watermark products listed on the left side of the results by category (eg. product).
For example, searching for the word "login" from the SS&E main page found 80 results within the SS&E Support articles:
Searching for the word "login" from any other page in the Watermark Help Center will return results across all products by default.
- On the results page, select the Student Success & Engagement category from the left side to only view a list of SS&E article results.