This guide will walk you through creating a custom template theme within Student Learning and Licensure.
1. Log into your Student Learning & Licensure admin account
2. Go to Settings
3. Click Template Theme
4. Click Create Template Theme
5. Enter a Name for your theme
6. Click on Set logo
7. Click on Upload Photo and select an image file from your computer
8. Provide a Text Description of the image and click Save. Once you save, you can also align the logo to the left or right on the page.
9. Click on the Header background color, Assignment name color, or Component label color to select a different color, or manually enter the hex color code
10. Click on Footer. Add a University name or other title to display at the bottom of the activity page (optional)
11. Click Publish
Please sign in to leave a comment.