The purpose of Recruitment & Enrollment Activities is to provide Watermark Student Success & Engagement institutions a feature suite that allow institutions to track recruitment and enrollment activities via Pipelines and Opportunities. For example, from a student's prospect stage to the student's enrollment.
- Participating institutions will be able to gain insight into all student engagement activities from recruiting and admission to enrollment and student success.
- Permission settings will allow staff and faculty users from different stages to share data on the student profile that will help predict challenges, onboard students successfully, and improve student success and engagement measures and outcomes.
Features and Functionality
- Removes data silos that traditionally exist between prospecting, recruiting efforts and student enrollment, allowing a complete view of the student engagement.
- Provides separate department apps, Advise, Instruct, Recruit, a different view within Watermark SS&E based on their different responsibilities.
- Allows Prospect Data to be uploaded into Watermark SS&E, eg. prospective students that are not yet importing as enrolled students from the SIS.
- Tracks prospective students through recruitment and enrollment activities via pipelines, eg. funnels that represent different stages and opportunities.
- Email Campaigns that track student engagement through email messages on appointments, application, and/or enrollment/re-enrollment campaign types.
- Message Logging that allows sent and received messages to display on the student profile within SS&E.
- External Message Logging of email communication logging through a Google Chrome extension.
- Yield Reporting of Prospect to Applicant Enrollment.
- Campaigns - Includes Application, Appointment, and Enrollment Campaign Types
- Message Logging - Includes Internal Message Logging within SS&E in addition to External Message Logging via Gmail
- Prospect Upload - Uploading of prospective student data via Individual Manual Entry, Bulk CSV File Upload, or Person Data Feed Person Type Import
- Department Level Support - Departmental Apps for separation between Advise, Instruct, and Recruit Apps
- Pipelines, eg. multi-stage funnels that track opportunities as they move through a process. For example, a pipeline may track students as they progress from a prospect stage to enrollment.
Available in Early Summer 2023:
Automated Deduplication (Prospects)
Prospect Inquiry Forms